The Victorian Government has announced the gradual easing of Covid 19 restrictions throughout the state from 11:59pm Sunday 31 May 2020. Dogs Victoria have subsequently reopened KCC PARK for limited use. Therefore Skye Branch will be able to begin Obedience Training and will do so in a staged manor starting with PUPPIES AND CLASS 1 MEMBERS ONLY, from this Sunday, 7th June, 2020 at 09.45 am. If everything runs smoothly on Sunday, we will be re-introducing further classes in the weeks to come.
All NEW puppies, and those who were in the Puppy Classes and Class 1 at the time of Lockdown are invited to attend training on Sunday. You will be able to train based on either being eligible for or already in a Puppy Class or are a current Class 1 member. Eligibility will be strictly enforced, to ensure that we do not exceed the permitted number of persons on the ground at any one time.
Strict protocols will be in place on Sunday to ensure that we abide by the Directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer and Dogs Victoria requirements in relation to Covid-19.
• Designated COVID-19 Officers will be supervising activities on the day.
• Do not attend if you are unwell and experiencing symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath.
• Do not attend if in the last 14 days you have returned from overseas, been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
ARRIVAL ON TRAINING DAY
• Only one handler and dog permitted on the training ground. If you bring other family members, they must remain in your car and can not enter the training ground, due to strict restrictions on numbers on the ground.
• The only entry to the ground will be via the concrete pathway from the carpark to the Clubhouse. You will be required to sanitise your hands at the point of entry.
• Please observe the safe distancing markings on the path whilst waiting to register. Registration will be contactless.
• Please ensure you have $3.00 in cash to pay the training fee. The $3.00 should be placed in the receptacle provided for the coins. There will be no handling of money.
• There is to be no dog to dog interaction. Please keep the 1.5 metre social distance at all times whilst on the ground.
• Once registered, please move to the allocated area for your class and assemble at the Flag. Please ensure that you keep the 1.5 metre social distance at all times whilst waiting for the class to begin, and during class.
CLUBROOMS, VERANDAH AND TOILETS
• Gatherings in the Clubroom or under the veranda are not allowed
• There will be no access to toilets. Dogs Victoria have closed all toilets at KCC park.
• There will be no canteen sales of food or drink
• No sales of Royal Canin or Equipment.
We look forward to seeing Puppies and Class 1 members this Sunday, and a further staged return to training for additional classes and new members in coming weeks!!