There will be training this Sunday, 5 July, 2020, in the same format as last Sunday, to enable us to train all classes.
There will be three Sessions, as follows:
|Class||Registration Time||Training Time|
|Puppy Class A, B and C||9.00 am to 9.25 am||9.30 am to 10.00 am|
|Class 1 and 2||10.00 am to 10.25 am||10.30 am to 11.00 am|
|Class 3 and 4||11.00 am to 11.25 am||11.30 am to 12.00 noon|
lf you have not attended Training before and your dog is under 12 months of age you should register for Session 1 at 9.00 am. New attendees whose whose dogs are over 12 months of age should register for Session 2 at 10.00 am.
We ask that you take note of the time of your Class, and the applicable registration time. Please note that we cannot accept any late-comers. All classes will start on time and will finish on time, after which you are required to leave the Grounds immediately.
If you have paperwork to be handed in, please arrive at the beginning of your allocated registration time, to enable processing to be completed in time.
Directions issued by Victoria’s Chief Health Officer require residents of designated COVID-19 hotspot postcodes must not to attend training.
Designated COVID-19 Officers will be supervising activities on the day. You are asked to follow their advice if offered, to ensure that all Public Health Directions are followed.
SOCIAL DISTANCING AND HYGIENE
- Do not attend if you are unwell and experiencing symptoms such as a cough, sore throat, fever, fatigue or shortness of breath.
- Do not attend if in the last 14 days you have returned from overseas, been unwell or had close contact with a known or suspected case of COVID-19.
- Consider vulnerable members as they may be at increased risk.
ARRIVAL ON TRAINING DAY
- Only one handler and dog permitted on the ground. If you bring friends or family members, they must remain in your car and should not enter the training ground.
- The only entry to the ground will be via the concrete pathway from the carpark to the Clubhouse. You will be required to sanitize your hands at the point of entry with the sanitizer provided.
- Please observe the safe distancing markings on the path whilst waiting to register.
- Registration will be contactless.
- Please ensure you have $3.00 in cash to pay the training fee. The $3.00 should be placed in the receptacle provided for the coins. There will be no change given and no handling of money.
- There is to be no dog to dog interaction. Please keep the 1.5 metre social distance at all times.
- Once registered, please move to the allocated area for your class and assemble at the Flag. Again, please ensure that you keep the 1.5 metre social distance at all times whilst waiting for the class to begin, and during class.
CLUBROOMS, VERANDA AND TOILETS
- No access to the Clubrooms.
- There will be no access to toilets as Dogs Victoria have closed all toilets at KCC Park.
- No canteen sales of food or drink
- No sales of Equipment.
- Royal Canin may be purchased via Sharon Hargreaves – 0417 787088
ROADWORKS NEAR KCC PARK
A reminder that there is still construction work occurring near KCC Park at the Thompsons Road and Frankston-Dandenong Road intersection in Carrum Downs.
Please note that the left lane from Frankston-Dandenong Road into Glasscocks Road will remain closed until 5am on Monday 13 July 2020.
We advise planning ahead to allow extra travel time. For more information visit Victoria’s Big Build